You can now subscribe at the bottom of this page!!

Follow us @BellaLaModa
Find us on Facebook - BellaLaModa

October Glossybox

Bit delayed I know but this one arrived slightly later on in the month. Anyway here's my take on the October Glossybox.

The theme this month was dark romance (not too sure on thsi as only a few products were really applicable to this). Inside my box I got MeMeMe cheek and Lip Tint, Sample of Katy Perry's Killer Queen Fragrance, Monu Illuminationg Primer, Premae Multi-Vit Smoothie Serum and Eva Cosmetics Mystic Diamond Arganoil.

 
My favourite product out of this box is definitely the most expensive but with lots of people raving about oils at the moment I was eager to try this product. The full size product is 100ml and costs around £22.70 you can get it from bit.ly/mystic-diamond. you only need to pour a small amount into your hands, rub between them and then run through damp hair. The oil nourishes hair and certainly for me it stopped the flyaway strands and made my hair much quicker to dry. If like me you straighten and blow dry your hair regularly and its starting to feel a bit damaged, this product is perfect for you.

 
 
Next was MeMeMe Cherub;s blush cheek and lip tint. This was by far my least favourite product, what i thought would be a nice berry tint was more like I'd tried to rub blood into my lips, I thankfully didn't even attempt to put this on my cheeks as the product doesn't blend well and is a nightmare to get off (it spilt all over my hands and I had red stains for a good couple of days). So sadly this product was a bid no-no for me. The Premae multi-vit smoothie serum is perfect for those with sensitive skin or prone to allergies as it the world's first allergen free brand. Initially though I did mistake this product for a hair product but luckily didn't apply to my hair before reading the instructions! Its a good product to prep skin before applying foundation and works as a really good base. It's also however a tad pricey as the 50ml bottle is around £22.50 and you can buy from www.premaeskincare.com/shop.
 
 

 
 
Inside this months box was another product good to use as a base before foundation, Monu's illuminating primer. This product aims to brighten the complexion, rich with vitamin E and is suitable to use on its own or under make-up. I can definitely vouch for this product as it left my skin feeling super smooth and made my foundation application much easier. Again the full sized product is a tad pricey, 50ml for £24.95 but it's well worth it and available from www.monushop.co.uk.
 

 
 
Last, but my no means least was Katy Perry's Killer Queen fragrance. Now I'm not normally a fan of celebrity fragrances as I find they never last very long and are always on the sickly sweet side. However this one surprised me, although again the scent wasn't long lasting, you can only really smell it after for a few hours after application, but the floral scent this perfume had to it made it quite charming and feminine. Its widely available from your local Boots, Superdrug or Perfume shop but check them all out before purchasing as they'll all have special offers on as it gets nearer to Christmas!



 
Just to add I know I've been neglecting you all the past couple of weeks but its because I've been working on ideas to improve the blog and give you guys more of what you want, so stay tuned, there's plenty of wonderful things to come. Don't forget you can now subscribe and have Bella La Moda posts delivered straight to your inbox. You can also follow or like us on Twitter and Facebook for regular updates. Until the next post! :)
 




No comments:

Post a Comment