You can now subscribe at the bottom of this page!!

Follow us @BellaLaModa
Find us on Facebook - BellaLaModa

H&M treasures

I was in Oxford Street last weekend and decided to pop into H&M to have a browse. My only reason for going in there was to look for a skirt I wanted and a sign for homeware caught my eye. Now I don't know about any of you but I never knew that H&M did homeware. When I browsed through the home section I quickly fell in love with their products. As you can see in the photo I ended up buying a bath mat and guest towels, I could easily have spent a lot more! It's a quirky collection with a wide variety of styles appropriate for all areas of the home and at extremely affordable prices. These two were just £6.99 each which I thought was a bargain. If you're looking for affordable ways to spruce up a room or want to kit out a new home h&M home is the perfect place to go. You can also view the collection online at h&M.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment