You can now subscribe at the bottom of this page!!

Follow us @BellaLaModa
Find us on Facebook - BellaLaModa

NBN Workshop

I was lucky enough to get invited to the Next Blogger Network Workshop yesterday at the amazing venue of Hoxton Hotel. After a treacherous journey (in that horrible weather yesterday) and four hours later I safely arrived at the event slightly dubious and uncertain of what to expect. Firstly I received a goodie bad full of some amazing Next goodies...

We got the NBN bag itself complete with a lovely cream hardback notebook and pen. As well as this there was also the Christmas gift guide from Next (which may I add had some lovely future purchases !) as well as the wonderfully scented Tigerlily and Jasmine candle, Next photo frame, and the softest, thickest pair of fur trimmed socks- particularly useful now the colder weather is looking closer.

Throughout the day we attended three workshops: SEO and Web Design; Brand and Advertising and Photography a Film. It was such an eye-opening event and I can honestly say that I learnt so much and got to meet some amazing people such as Lily from Lily Pebbles (http://www.lilypebbles.co.uk) and Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup (http://www.viviannadoesmakeup.com). They are the two most loveliest girls ever and really inspired me, plus I was lucky enough to get a photo with the two of them.

I also wanted to add about how amazing the PR team were at Next and how well organised the event as a whole was. The Hoxton Hotel was gorgeous and had an amazing spread for lunch and afternoon tea as well as giving each blogger their very own NBN cookie.

I have so many new things in store for this blog which I can't wait to share with you all, keep an eye out for the Pinterest and Instagram links and don't forget to follow and like Bella La Moda on Twitter and Facebook. For any new bloggers this a definite must attend event ass it provides you with some of the basic and crucial information for blogging. Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment