You can now subscribe at the bottom of this page!!

Follow us @BellaLaModa
Find us on Facebook - BellaLaModa

Maybelline Master Smoky Pencil

Needless to say smoky eyes are a hot trend right now, so I've been experimenting with products to see what gives the best smoky eye effect. The first I came across, which is a new product from Maybelline was the Master Smoky Pencil. This pencil is double-ended, one hand has the pencil itself, whilst the other has the smudging tool on.

I found this pencil so easy to apply and it comes out in a deep shade of black which results in a strong colour even after the liner has been blended.The smudging tool itself was also very clever in that it was literally the only tool you needed to get that smoky eye look. It also allowed for you to create a heavy smoky effect or to lightly blend in the pencil to create a smooth line. This is how the pencil comes out on its own and how it looks after smudging:

 The size of the product is also quite handy because it easily fits in a clutch bag so if you want to top up later on in the night, you most certainly can! I picked this up from my local Superdrug, RRP is around £5.99 but I went in when they had one of their offers for 3 for 2 on. For my first attempt at smoky eyes I loved this product and would definitely give it 5 out 5, Maybelline are coming up with the some affordable, innovative products, definitely one to watch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment