You can now subscribe at the bottom of this page!!

Follow us @BellaLaModa
Find us on Facebook - BellaLaModa

August Glossybox

As a few other bloggers have blogged about their Glossybox I thought now might be a good time to talk about mine. This is my third Glossybox so far and I can honestly say I love getting these beautifully wrapped parcels filled with beauty testers. This was mine this month...
 

 
Inside this month's I got: a trial size Tresemme Concentrate Rinse Off Treatment, Emite Eyelash Curler, Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 Liner/ Shadow, Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noire Tester and Oceane Makeup Remover Pen. I have yet to use the Tresemme Treatment so will let you know how that goes! I must say this has to be one of my favourite boxes so far. I loved all of the products in them. this month's box was called the High-Flyers Box in that thee products were hero products from all around the world. My favourite item was the makeup remover pen by Oceane, a Brazilian company (not available in the UK www.oceane.co.br). This item was amazing! If you make the slightest mistake with your lipstick, eyeliner or mascara, this pen removes it easily and cleanly. The best part about it is it comes with three more applicators so when one is looking worn and used you change for another one until the pen runs out, when this happens I will be buying another!
 
I've never tried Juicy Couture before but can honestly say I liked the fruity hints to this perfume. This was the chosen product for the USA. However I can't say I'll be buying the full size version at £63.00 per 100ml particularly as its not a long-lasting scent. Next up was the eyelash curler by Emite a Swedish make-up brand. This came at just the right time as I was about to buy a new one so this was perfect!! I love the hint of red on this adding a flash of colour and it adds a lovely curl to your lashes, I'll definitely be looking into further purchases from their website www.emitemakeup.com
 
Last but not least we have Jelly Pong Pong, a UK company, and their 2-in-1 Liner/ Shadow. I received the green version, which I was disappointed about at first but when I tried it it comes out more of a charcoal colour. This was another product that I really liked because it was multi-functional and long lasting. It also doesn't leave a build-up on the crease line of your eyelids when used as an eyeshadow so this was an added benefit. This product is perfect for smoky eyes as its blends really nicely too. (buy for £10.50 from www.jellypongpong.com).
 
 
If you're interested in getting a Glossybox find out more information at http://www.glossybox.co.uk/ - it's great if you love beauty products like me but are wanting to try new brands!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment