You can now subscribe at the bottom of this page!!

Follow us @BellaLaModa
Find us on Facebook - BellaLaModa

Maybelline Baby Lips

I went into Superdrug the other day, browsing through the makeup, as you do, and found this:
 
 
 
Maybelline's latest product Baby Lips. I'd heard a little about this new lip product and was eager to try and see whether they were any good. Firstly they come in six different shades all with different brightly coloured packaging. There's even a clear one for those who want a lip balm without the tint. As you can see I decided on Pink Punch which comes out a nice pink colour. The lip balms themselves are really moisturising and the ones with colour in have long lasting colour, they really do leave your lips smooth and moisturised. The advert for the product claims you'll have renewed lips in 1 week, so I guess we'll wait and see- but this product is a definite hit in my book! they are currently on special offer in Superdrug at 2 for £5 or £2.99 each so grab them here http://www.superdrug.com/lips/maybelline-baby-lips-balm-pink-punch/invt/706864
 
Bella La Moda also now has a Twitter page @bellalamoda you can also email me your questions or tips (which I will use in a blog post of my favourite tips from readers each month) at bellalamodablog@gmail.com :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment