You can now subscribe at the bottom of this page!!

Follow us @BellaLaModa
Find us on Facebook - BellaLaModa

My Weekly Favourites



And here they are, my six weekly favourites. This week I'm loving these products some because they are a go to product and others because its something new I've tried and have really enjoyed the product. 

We have Sally Hansen's Miracle Cure, the reason I love this product and I literally love this product is because it does exactly what it says on the packet. It helps build strength in nails keeping them strong, enabling them to grow. I have recommended this product to so many people and they have all in turn said what a fab product this is.

Next we have OPI's My Favourite Ornament from the Mariah Carey Collection. Every girl loves sparkle and nail polish combine the two and you have the perfect product. Plus its also allowing me to sneak in a bit of Christmas glitz and looks amazing paired with OPI's Visions Of Love.

I do rave on about Kiko but its because its such an amazing brand. Their products are affordable yet bang on trend and this french white tip pen is needless to say one of my favourite products from them. It's so easy to use and creates a flawless french manicure in minutes without the fuss of brushes and it dries super quick.

Vaseline Coco Radiant Body Butter is something I always keep around just because it works wonders on skin (and doesn't bring me out in a rash after shaving!) and leaves my skin soft and smooth. It's a classic product but undoubtedly a favourite.

I'm also loving Helen E's waterproof lipliner (sadly the shade isn't written on it). It's a really nice nude/ brown colour and blends really well with a range of my lipsticks in a similar shade, it also helps stop the lipstick colour from bleeding, so for this reason its on my list of favourites.

Last but not least Garnier's Moisture Match for dry to very dry skin. The mixture of cold outside and heating blaring inside is not a good combination for my skin which seems to be drying out but this product is fab to help prevent dryness. It's ultra-rich and hydrating leaving my skin feeling nourished and moisturised. So if you're having winter dry skin problems this is definitely a product to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment